Having spent the day cleaning and organizing, which can be kind of a depressing task these days, I decided I would try and lighten my mood by writing a little something. The title came to me while I was out walking Nacho. Many of my best ideas happen when I am walking the dog. I don't know if this is one of them, but here goes nothing...
If you have known me for any length of time, you probably know that my digestive system is the source of a lot of amusement and frustration on my part. I've always had kind of a touchy gut and things got really interesting after studying abroad in Russia the summer between my junior and senior years of college. My intestines have never been the same since that bout of weapons grade food poisoning. Seriously, given how many people in my class got sick with that stuff I think the hotel may have confused the regular eggs with a misplaced stash of old Soviet bioweapons. The point of all of this is simply to point out that if poop and fart jokes are not your cup of tea then perhaps we aren't going to get along. My life is basically one big fart joke after all.
This brings me back to the title. Home is truly where the fart is, or at least home is where I can fart freely and not be judged for it. I hope this little blurb has not offended you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment